Welcome to the NYIslesScene!

A blog by a long time New York Islanders fan who stays true to the fellas wearing orange, white and blue…but thinks the Islanders organization has some shaping up to do.



Islanders 2014-15 Season Mantra

Try not. Do...or do not.

~Yoda


Sunday, March 9, 2008

Humor Was the Only Remedy

Isles 1 : Silladelphia Flyers 4

If it weren't for the 'laugh so hard I can’t breathe' antics of my best friend Robin and I, the game last night would have been a waste of time and money. There were only a few Isles who I recognized out on the ice. The rest were like strangers from another planet - quite possibly the planet give up. Right now I'm out of town and dealing with a yucky cold so upon arriving back home Tuesday I'll finish this post in an effort to provide some type of closure to the nightmare I witnessed in Philly.

to be continued…

No comments: