Welcome to the NYIslesScene!

A blog by a long time New York Islanders fan who stays true to the fellas wearing orange, white and blue…but thinks the Islanders organization has some shaping up to do.



Islanders 2014-15 Season Mantra

Try not. Do...or do not.

~Yoda


Monday, May 10, 2010

WTF? x 2

Sitting at a pub in the East Village with Pittsburgh vs. Canadians on the flat screen above while watching Flyers vs. Bruins game on my laptop with earphones plugged in. Beyond you wondering what is wrong with me (hey! my roommate coveted the TV!) what is with both the Bruins and Penguins not living up to my playoff expectations?? I guess it's cool that there is no rhyme or reason to the playoffs so far but really Flyers up 3-0?? So far I think the winner of the Stanley Cup is going to be a surprise to many. But for tonight it's WTF? x 2 until (or if) something begins to shift for both Boston and Pittsburgh. ACK! Flyers up 4-0? Bartender! make it a double!

No comments: