Welcome to the NYIslesScene!

A blog by a long time New York Islanders fan who stays true to the fellas wearing orange, white and blue…but thinks the Islanders organization has some shaping up to do.



Islanders 2014-15 Season Mantra

Try not. Do...or do not.

~Yoda


Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Round 2 Update

Last night I went 2-for-2- Chicago and Boston BOTH pulled out wins against Vancouver and Philadelphia, respectively. Not only that, but Boston and another of my picks, the San Jose Sharks, lead their foes by a 2-0 series margin right now. *fist pump*

As for Chicago and my final pick, Montreal, they're knotted up in 1-1 series ties. After a 5-0 shutout loss against the Canucks, Chicago came back from an 0-2 deficit and ended up winning 4-2. Also, the other night the Canadiens rallied for a 3-1 win, avoiding an 0-2 series deficit after losing miserably to the Penguins, 6-3, in Game One. I'll miss the games tonight, unfortunately, since I'll be training for my VERY FIRST, REAL job :D, but no doubt I'll get some updates from my kind fellow fans on Twitter. Tonight's Game Three for MTL-PIT and SJ-DET. Should be fun!

No comments: